Mastrick

Monday, June 14, 2004

Weekend Rundown

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything here. Then again, nothing really 'exciting' ever happens to me, so, blah blah blah here I go. I think our relationship is finally on a road to being fixed since she agreed to stop talking to him, I'll guess we'll see, but it's really taken a weight off of my mind.

Conan has started running new episodes again, so the nights don't go by as slowly. Humor is always a plus. I didn't get to watch any Noir this weekend because I was gone! After I lovely sushi meal from Kroger on Thursday, I headed homeward to see my sister's graduation the next day. Of course, it rains, and so it's pushed back to Friday and what I do end up doing. Driving my fiancee, my brother, and my sister around Winchester all day to shop for random stuff. I spent 7 hours in town so I could get a screw extractor set, does that seem right to you? In addition, we got to cook pork stir fry for the whole family and everyone liked it, that's always a good sign. It wasn't until about 11 o clock Friday that I finally got to work on the stripped screw heads in the case and of course that had to go wrong. Seems the smallest screw extractor was about the same size of the screw itself. Oh well, drilled the screw heads off and the threaded portions could be undone by hand. What a surprise.

Amy's graduation was ok, except for the getting my bald noggin' roasted and spending more of the day driving around town exchanging stuff and getting photos dropped off, developed, and what not. Merc and I took a peak at Victoria Secret, but she didn't buy anything, then again, I did just get her a PJ set (no, it's not that revealing). We watched a couple episodes of Naruto as well (up to episode 26 now!) and, well, let's say that Rock Lee is one interesting fellow, as well as Guy-Sensei. A very comical yet disturbing student-teacher relationship. And what's with that turtle?

We also watched Identity, you know the one where a whole bunch of people with the same birthday get stuck in a hotel together and they started getting killed? A very good movie with an interesting twist. I found it enjoyable, to say the least... too bad my sister wouldn't shut up for the first 30 minutes or so and I had to turn on the subtitles. Pity. We meant to watch "Pitch Black" as well, but Merc wasn't feeling to great and sleepy to boot. So, just had Toast rip a big ole 8 gig image of the DVD on the good ole Powerbook. Speaking of which, I should prolly move that over to a bigger drive when I get home.

Came home Sunday, had some brawt for dinner, watched the Laker's game. Not that I'm a big fan of basketball or anything, but I figure it's best to know what Merc's bitching about by the end of the game so I'll a general idea of what's going on. I have decided that if I had to be a big black man, I'd want to look like Ben Wallace. What a badass.

I should prolly should've posted this earlier, but I didn't think about it... only two hours of work left now, because we just got back from filming out commercial for New Student Orientation, it needs to be edited, but it should result in a pretty funny product.

So, I'm just piddling around work right now and I am so bored. Merc's got an internship at Time-Warner Broadband, so I'll get to talk to her less and see her even rarer. At this rate, I'll see her one more time over break, July 4th weekend or so.

I guess things are looking up for once. Here goes nothing, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home