Mastrick

Sunday, June 06, 2004

One season down, one to go..

Finished up the first season Noir today. Here, are my feelings:

Episode 7: Some new flashbacks, the change of pace is good, right? I'm noticing even more that some people bleed and some don't. I've been told that I'll figure this out later (thanks for the spoiler =p). I gotta try that move my student ID one day...

Episode 8: First episode with the 'Dada' soundtrack, wasn't as funny as when I heard it the first time. Noir eating the nutty butty got me wanting one ... damn diet =[. Silvana is one crazy bitch, I'll tell you that much. You just can't go around stabbing everyone. The fight scenes were pretty intense here, got me itchin' to play some Battlefield, Vietnam style.

Episode 9: The black skirt Mierelle wears is just plain hot. I'll have to get one for Merc. Why are anime chicks so hot though? Maybe it's 'cause they're faker than American women. The Kiss of Death, that lasted way to long, can you say lesbian? And how come all these women only wear lipstick on half their lips. The near end of this episode really had me going, but, this isn't Counterstrike! A person with a knife cannot beat a person with a gun.

Episode 10: More 'Dada's, if they keep this up, they'll lose their novelty. Let's just face it now, people, if someone in this show has purple hair, they're just plain evil. True Noir! WTF is that about, eh?

Episode 11: Yup, purple people are evil, no denying it now. The true Noir reminds me sorta Sasuke in Naruto, the way she wears her cloak. How come lackeys can never fight? How do these corporations get into power with shots like that. I can't even imagine the cost in bullets.

Episode 12: "So you're here to kill me? Want to go on a hike?" Dur. He's a real smart one. And that kid, the true Noir, she's pretty freaky, never seen an assassin so happy.

Episode 13: Very sweet beginning, that Noir found a friend and all. You could just tell it was going to end badly and it did. Such a pity.

What else have I done this weekend. Try getting pissed off at the NHL. That goal was soooo in, but all the officials missed it, upstairs couldn't stop the game in time, and Calgary didn't have the oppurtunity to win the Cup at home. The NHL contacts ABC later and tells ABC they felt the puck did not totally cross the line and that there would be no more talk about it. This translates to we just made the biggest fuck up in Stanley Cup history since '99 when they let Brett Hull sit in the crease (not that I'm saying that part time, whiney, bandwagon goalie Hasek ever deserved the Cup). If Tampa Bay and that sorry Andreychuk win the Cup, it'll be undeserved.

What else have I done today? Try nothing! I ate some Pho, played some Mario Golf and surfed the web. I love weekends =]

1 Comments:

  • i didn't say you'll figure it out later... i said that you should try to figure it out later... sheesh...

    and i told you... sasuke reminded me of "singu noir," or chloe (i think i called her both). why does nobody ever listen to me?

    i've already said i wanted a skirt like mirielle anyway... i'd want the boots too, but i don't have the ankles for 'em (yeah, i know, that makes no sense to most people... that's fine...)
    oh well, i have boots...

    By Blogger Mercuria, at June 7, 2004 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home