Mastrick

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Maybe...

I think I've found peace, I don't know yet... I guess I'll know when I lay down and let the thoughts run tonight.

How have I spent my day, you ask?

I've been watching Noir... Here... are some feelings:

Episode 1: Very confused by the end, I assume, this is to get me attached to the show so I'll see how it pans out, which I plan on doing. Strange how no one ever bleeds though. =/

Episode 2: This episode kinda dragged ass till the very end. I thought the way she dispatched that guy with his own glasses was pretty awesome. I thought it was pretty humorous that the smock Noir was wearing said Wutang on it. That just came outta nowhere.

Episode 3: Things have finally picked up, which is bitchin'. The episodes are moving quicker now and are more enjoyable to watch. The final fight scene kicked ass, especially the tactis they used. Then again, from someone who used to want to be a US Army Ranger, what do you expect?

Episode 4: Not much excited happened this episode. Some French Army guys got on, but for the French not surrendering, that's a step up.

Episode 5: Once again, kind of a flat episode. I'm getting tired of seeing the flashbacks, but, I guess these episodes were meant to be watched one a week or so, not all back to back.

Episode 6: That cat was just plain evil, not innocent and naive, I don't care what anyone says. I'd say throughout this whole show so far, that's the only kill I couldn't have made. The dude was in pennance for crying out loud.

On a final note, Flames are playing tonight. They'll win, of course, and bring the Cup back to Canada. Know the last Canadian team to raise the Stanley Cup? Try the '93 Montreal Canadiens, lead by Vezina Trophy, future Hall of Famer, Patrick Roy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home