Mastrick

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Why is time so slow?

It’s Thursday now, my third day of work this week and God is it boring. I thought that when I left the Miller organization four years ago, I’d never be sitting in front of a computer again and just idling. I do what I can, but I mostly sit around waiting for emails back from other people. I’ve resorted to keeping my iPod on me at work, being permanently remoted into my PC, and having AIM running on this laptop. It helps the time go by a little faster but oh well, that’s life. Things have been pretty boring as of late, my wire sleeving isn’t in yet and the floppy and combo drive of my new computer should be in today, as long as FedEx got there before Mustard left. On the plus side my DVDs came in. Fear and Loathing is such a bitchin’ movie (along with Desperado, Exit Wounds (DMX w00t), A Bridge Too Far, and Ocean’s Eleven). Ordered a couple of anime movies last night, too, hopefully they’ll be here soon, I still need to watch the others, but there are certain people I like around when I watch them.

The thoughts I’ve been having lately don’t seem to disturb my sleep as much as they used to, but with such a horrible sleeping schedule (5-6 hours on a good night) it may just be mere exhaustion that’s allowing me to fall asleep so fast *shrugs*.

Well, it’s almost lunch time, I need to run to the bank and make some deposits so we can pay the rent…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home