Mastrick

Friday, June 04, 2004

When will it end..

Today was an excruciatingly long day at work, where once again, I didn't really accomplish anything. People seem to take their good ole time responding to my emails. So I sit at work for hours a day staring at my laptop waiting for a message to come across. I get your mom jokes in stereo from the two fools sitting beside me, which is ok, until they go past point and begin getting into my personal problems, but what am I supposed do right? Be made fun of for complaining now?

I wish people would carry their weight around the apartment. I bought paper towels, we're out of paper towels. Anybody replace them, no. I did the dishes two days ago, sink was full again today, I gave up and loaded up the dishwasher. Fuck it, eh? I'm tired of hitting my damn head on the fuckin' cabinet cuz someone doesn't remember to close them whenever he gets a glass.

Only one more day of work left, then I got the weekend. I gotta find a hairdryer so I can do my cable sleeving, which came in today. Dropped in the DVD Combo and the floppy as well. The case looks nice, it'll look nicer when I finish though.

As a final note, I removed Merc from my team, because I wanted my profile to be shown. She knows how to get in and still do the editing though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home